- While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
- If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk, and you release the company from all liability.
- NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers, employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such an event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. For any partner or service provider, the State of Law shall be as defined in their standard Terms and Condition. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- This content included in the NAVIGATE Betrayal program is intended solely for use by adults over the age of 18. Any individual under the age of 18 shall be removed immediately.
Last Updated: April 6, 2022
NAVIGATE Betrayal in association with Elizabeth Ministry International Inc. respects the privacy concerns of the users of its website, www.kajabi.com and the services provided therein (NAVIGATEBetrayal.com). The Company thus provides this privacy statement to explain what information is gathered during a visit to the Site and how such information may be used.
Use of Information: As a general policy, no personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or e-mail address, is automatically collected from your visit to the Site. However, certain non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of the Company’s internet servers. Information such as the type of browser being used, its operating system, and your IP address is gathered to enhance your online experience.
The Site’s various mailing lists, downloads, special offers, contests, registration forms, and surveys may request that you give us contact information such as your name, mailing and/or e-mail address, demographic information such as your age and gender, and personal preference information such as your preferred software and interests. Information submitted at the time of submission will be used by the Company only as necessary for our legitimate business interests, including without limitation the improvement of our products, services, and the contents of the Site. The Company may also share such information with our business and promotional partners to further those interests. Personally identifiable information is never sold or leased to any third parties. With your permission, we may use your contact information to send you information about our company and products. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings as provided below. The Company does not store any credit card information it may receive regarding to a specific transaction and/or billing arrangement except as necessary to complete and satisfy its rights and obligations regarding such transaction, billing arrangement, and/or as otherwise authorized by a user.
The Company may disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with the Company’s rights or property, other users of the Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
The Company may also be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Children Aged 16 and Under: The Company recognizes the special obligation to protect personally identifiable information obtained from children aged 16 and under. AS SUCH, IF YOU ARE 16 YEARS OLD OR YOUNGER, THE COMPANY REQUESTS THAT YOU NOT SUBMIT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE SITE OR TO THE COMPANY. If the Company discovers that a child aged 16 or younger has signed up on the Site or provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete that child’s identifiable information from our records.
Kajabi nonetheless encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
- Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
- Know the sites your kids are visiting, and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for Website privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
- Check out the FTC’s site for more tips on protecting children's privacy online
Kajabi uses the following cookies on the Site:
Kajabi session cookie
Tracks your active admin session so you don't need to re-login
Kajabi affiliate token
Tracks which affiliate has referred an offer purchase
Admin bar hidden
Tracks whether the user wishes their admin previewing bar to be hidden
Malware/Spyware/Viruses: Neither the Company nor the Site knowingly permit the use of malware, spyware, viruses, and/or other similar types of software.
Bulletin Boards and Chat Areas: Guests of the Site are solely responsible for the content of messages they post on the Company’s forums, such as chat rooms and bulletin boards. Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., username, e-mail address, phone number) on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. Please take care when using these features.
The Navigate Betrayal staff reserves the right to delete any content that we deem unacceptable or unnecessary to this forum.
Choice/Opt-Out: The Site may provide you the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us at the point where we request information about you. You always have the option of removing your name from any e-mail list to discontinue any such future communications. To ensure immediate removal from any list, please follow the specific instructions set forth within the communications you receive from the Company which you no longer wish to receive. If you are unsuccessful in completing the instructions specified in any such communication, please e-mail us at [email protected], including a copy of the undesired email attached to the request, and state you wish to be removed from the mailing list.
Transfer of Information Across National Borders: Our site and various information we collect are operated on servers located in various jurisdictions, including the United States. When you access or use the Site and/or our services, personal information about you may be transferred outside the country in which you are situated to these other locations. The Company’s policies ensure that such personal information is protected to the same standard when processed by any Company entity or office around the world. We also ensure that appropriate contracts containing standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission to protect that information and the rights of individuals are in place with any and all third-party service providers we may use.
Your Access to and Control Over Your Personally Identifiable Information: At any time, but only once per calendar year, or as otherwise required under applicable law, users may contact Company to review the personally identifiable information that Company has collected about you. If you discover any errors, please notify Company and the information will be corrected. To review the personally identifiable information that company has collected about you, please send an email to info@NavigateBetrayal.com with the subject line: “Personal Information Review Request.” Users may also request that Company delete a user account(s) or, if you have not established a user account, your email address, and any related data at any time. If you wish to delete your user account(s), please email us at info@NavigateBetrayal.com with the words “Delete Account” in the subject line. If you do not have a user account and wish to delete your email address or other personally identifiable information that you might have provided through your use of the Site, any Games, and/or any Services, please email us at info@NavigateBetrayal.com with the words “Delete My Information” in the subject line.
You may also choose to confirm that the Company does not use your personal information in certain ways and/or to otherwise “opt out” of certain uses of that personal information, including without limitation (i) when your personal may to be disclosed to a third party unrelated to the Company and/or parties directly related to providing your Services and/or (ii) when your personal information may be used for a purpose that is materially different from the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. If you wish to limit your personal data in either such way or have other questions about how the Company may use your personal data, please contact us at info@NavigateBetrayal.com with the words “Privacy Request” in the subject line.
Your California Privacy Rights: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request from companies conducting business in California a list of third parties to which the company has disclosed personally identifiable information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes. Company has not and will not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes; accordingly, it will not maintain such a list of third parties. If you are a resident of California and want additional information confirming how Company does not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, you may contact us at [email protected] with the words “California Privacy” in the subject line of your email.
Contact Information for Complaints or Concerns: If you have any complaints or concerns about the Company or about this privacy statement, please contact:
Via email: info@NavigateBetrayal.com
Elizabeth Ministry International Inc., NAVIGATE Betrayal
801 N Rochester St.
Mukwonago, WI 53149
Information provided by you via general e-mail inquiries to the Company such as your e-mail address is used only to respond to your inquiries in the ordinary course of business and is never shared with third parties.
If you are a resident of the EU and have an unresolved data privacy concern or personal information collection, use, or disclosure concern, you may file a complaint/inquiry with us at: [email protected]
Security/How Your Personally Identifiable Information Is Protected: Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to attempt to protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use. We also protect your personally identifiable information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. We continually review all such measures and update them when appropriate. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to Company, you accept that you do so at your own risk.
Last Updated: April 6, 2022
Any Elizabeth Ministry International Inc. consultation, mentoring, resources, or projects should not be construed as an attempt to offer or render a legal or medical opinion, or otherwise to engage in the practice of law or medicine, or other health care disciplines. Elizabeth Ministry International™ name and logo are trademarked. All Elizabeth Ministry International resources are copyright protected.
© 2022 Elizabeth Ministry International. All rights reserved.
Forum Acceptable Use Policy
Participation in the forums with other users is a matter of good practice and courtesy to others. The principal purpose of our forum is to encourage discussion relating to the NAVIGATE Betrayal Program. These discussions are intended to be open and helpful to the participants.
To that end, we request participants in the forum to follow these basic guidelines as our acceptable use policy:
- All information posted in the forum is to be treated as confidential and may not, under any circumstance, be discussed outside of the forum setting or distributed in any fashion. Violation of this is grounds for immediate removal and may exposed the offending individual to criminal and/or civil charges. NAVIGATE Betrayal accepts no responsibility for this potential and usage of the Forum constitutes a legal agreement to hold NAVIGATE Betrayal harmless for any form of damages.
- You may not upload or otherwise distribute or publish through the forum any matter or material which is or may be considered abusive, pornographic, illegal, defamatory, obscene, or racist, or which is designed to cause disruption to any computer systems or network.
- The forum may not under any circumstances be used for commercial purposes by any participant. The purpose of the forum is simply to facilitate discussion in respect of the subjects that arise. In effect, the forum is intended to be used for that purpose only and accordingly no participant in the forum may post, publish, or distribute material containing any advertising, promotion, solicitation of funds, or goods and/or services.
- NAVIGATE Betrayal makes every effort to monitor forum discussions and postings. However, we cannot guarantee that every message posted in the forums is reviewed by us. Accordingly, we cannot be responsible for the content of the postings and messages. We hereby reserve the right to remove or delete (without notice) postings that in our opinion are abusive, racist, obscene, defamatory, in violation of any intellectual property law, any applicable law, or otherwise unacceptable. Further, we reserve the right to remove the ability of participants to post comments in the event of any breach of these acceptable uses.
- We will enforce appropriate sanctions against any of our forum users who are responsible for abuse of the forum. Such sanctions may include, but are not limited to a formal warning, and/or suspension of access to the forums, and/or termination of membership with NAVIGATE Betrayal.
- Any user who is engaged in posting public messages or spamming (posting the same message in multiple topics or otherwise disrupting the forums) shall be in breach of this acceptable use policy. Such behavior is unacceptable for any participant of this forum and may result in the user losing their ability to post and participate in the forum.
- We have the right to prohibit any users who violate this acceptable use policy from participating in discussions.
- You acknowledge that you remain solely responsible for the content of your messages.
- We accept no responsibility for loss of data, information in any form, or other matters whatsoever which result from the use of the forum.
By participating in the forum, you represent that you have read, accept, and are bound by this policy.
If you see something that violates these terms or is inappropriate for the forums, please report it to a forum moderator so that we may investigate. Please provide as much information as possible.